Divorce Counseling Focused on Co-Parenting IssuesDivorce is a very difficult time for parents and children alike and it is naturally a time when extra support is needed. How your child handles the break up depends more on how the divorce is handled than the divorce itself. Divorce counseling will focus on the following things:
1. How to create a map to a decent divorce and building two happy homes.
2. Helping your children with age-specific advice on how to explain the changes and help them feel safe and secure.
3. How to look for danger signs that your child may need to extra help.
4. How to move from an intimate relationship with your ex spouse to a business like relationship of co-parenting.
5. How to create new traditions and keep your dreams for your family alive.